All I want for christmas !!
I have been trying to refrain from listening to Christmas songs or decorating my flat too early. I recently joined a choir and for the past weeks we have been singing Christmas songs – preparing for our concert in December. Although I have been able to put of the Christmas spirit until the 1 of December – I now cant help it.
I prepared a little wishlist of items that I want for Christmas.
- This carpet from Mundu Mig would fit beautifully in my kitchen.
- Crazy cool shoes from Maia.
- Potential Christmas outfit available at Vila.
- This Estee Lauder double stick foundation has been on my wishlist for a long time, I might have to treat myself to it as an early Christmas gift from me to me. You can buy it at most drugstores.
- Being a fan of everything Stina Goye, this coat would be fantastic to wear during the festivities – available at Geysir.
- Nice lingerie is a must for Christmas, this set is available at Yeoman.
- Everything in the Skinboss product line is all Organic and absolutely amazing. I have been so lucky to try out the products and I can 100 % recommend it to anyone. It is a great gift for your mom, dad or a friend. Available at most drugstores.
- Urð is an old Icelandic word meaning earth or ground. I got given this soap as a gift the other day and it smells fantastic ( without it being overwhelming ) and looks pretty cool. The soap is made from sea salt which gently exfoliates the skin and natural oils which leave the skin feeling soft and nourished. Available at URÐ.
I hope you are all feeling happy and like some of us, getting into the Christmas mood.
Don´t forget to follow us on instagram: reykjavikfashion
January 24, 2018
January 03, 2018
December 18, 2017